Sunday 6 April 2014

Decision, Decisions!

Just a very quick update for those of you who are following along with our renovation adventures...

This happened over the weekend:


Our new tub is officially installed! And my SO is, as we speak, putting in the drywall. Progress is being made!

Next up - mudding and taping and all of that fun stuff. And then... paint.

I've been having a really hard time deciding what color I want to paint the (my) bathroom. My dilemma stems from the fact that I feel our house is rather one-note at the moment. The entire main floor and all rooms upstairs are grey, and the entire basement is blue (which I feel is not far off from grey). So I think these two bathrooms are our chance to really have some fun with color! Unfortunately, that leaves options wide open and I am a rather indecisive person.

I went to Home Depot on Saturday while the men were busy installing the tub to pick up some samples. Here is what I came home with:


So... what are your thoughts? I'm looking for opinions here people... leave a comment and let me know which one(s) you like best, and which one(s) you think I should definitely stay away from.

Once the drywall around the tub is done and the rest of the walls aren't quite so dusty, I'll paint little patches of each and maybe that will help also...

But until then, let me know your thoughts!

Until next time...

D.


No comments:

Post a Comment