Thursday 17 October 2013

2 Years!

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! I hope your long weekend was as enjoyable as mine and that you also totally pigged out on food (come on now, I know I can't be the only one!).

I am going to take full advantage of the holiday as my excuse for having nothing to post about over the last number of days :).


The latest news in my life... today marks 2 years of dating for my SO and I. Can you believe that!? I'm sure that doesn't seem like a big deal for most people, but for those of you that know me, it's practically a miracle! I believe my longest relationship before this was about 3 months... yikes!

So far he has done well! These were delivered to me at work:


We also have plans to go out for a fancy supper tonight. That's good enough for me! I don't think it's necessary that we go overboard in celebrating, but I do think it's definitely necessary to at least acknowledge where we've made it to.

Aside from that, you'll be happy to hear that I fully expect the handles for my desk will be delivered today!! I'm excited. It feels like I've been waiting for them forever. And that means that by the end of the weekend I should have the makeover complete, with the pictures to prove it! It will be nice to have another project crossed off the list. Only a million more to go...

So until next time...

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment