Sunday 5 October 2014

5 Months Later...

To quote a line from one of my favorite movies... "Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!!"

It has been about 5 months since I last posted a blog...


That is really, really terrible! And it's not as if I don't have anything to write about! So much has happened sine May...

To get you up to speed, a really quick, very brief update:

1. I got a new job! After much deliberation I decided to move on and take the next step in my career. It has been a VERY busy few months, but so far things have been going very well!

2. I got a side job! Back in June I signed up as a Stylist with Stella & Dot. I did this for two reasons... one, I LOVE everything they have going on (and I now have an unreasonable amount of jewelry) and two, I am hoping to expand my circle of friends and maybe spice up my social life a little bit. As much as I love my SO, sometimes a girl just needs some quality time with other girls! If you've never even heard of Stella & Dot and you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out my website!

3. I went on a super awesome vacation with my best friend! We spent a whole week playing tourist in San Francisco and had a blast doing it. A little shopping, a little wine tasting, and a whole lot of walking later and I can cross another destination off of my list of places to go!

4. I don't even remember what I lost posted about our house renovation, but we have made a lot of progress! You wouldn't even recognize the outside of our house anymore :) and it looks freaking awesome, if I do say so myself!

5. Although I have been traveling an unfortunate amount lately for work, I have still been busy in the kitchen, trying out new recipes and loving every minute of it! In fact, now that I have managed to haul myself back onto the blogging wagon, I have a little something coming up for you tomorrow!

I can't believe I let it go this long... but rest assured that I have once again picked up the blogging torch and will soon be regaling you with stories of my successes, failures, and just all around stupidity at home, at work and in the kitchen!

So until next time...

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment